Thursday 13 December 2012

Lea and Perrins: Peer Assessment

Further Developed Prototype


I updated the look of my product by incorporating ampersands with the recycling logo to make my target market aware that Lea and Perrins have changed as a brand and are making there packaging more sustainable. I decided to make my sleeve the full length of the bottle for stacking on shelves, completely minimising my label, and decided I would make the bottle black and orange like the special edition bottle, to make it look more attractive

Full Length Sleeve using recycling logo and ampersand
view from the side
recipe card displayed on the back, can detach  

Again, my group liked the bold simplicity of my design - one of the aims that I was hoping to achieve they also thought that I had a good range of ideas they just thought I should further expand on my bottle in order to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment